Please make sure that you read all of the sections that this Statement contains in order to understand personal data processing activities occurring on this website.
The privacy of all visitors to this website (‘you’) is important.
This website is owned by:
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.
Types of Personal Data that We Process
With each visit you make to our site, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies. For the purpose of this Privacy Statement we may gather two categories of personal data: data about your activities with our partnered sites and electronic identification data .
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
We will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namely whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners or whether you took part in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners. We process this information on an aggregated level and your identity is unknown to us. This type of your information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Electronic identification data
Electronic identification data includes the processing of information such as the IP address of the device you use, the operating system you are currently using, information about your browser (type and version), the date and time of access to our website, unique device identifiers, your approximate location and mobile network information.
Reasons for Data Processing
We may process your personal data to some extent if you decide to visit our website This may include:
- Data: the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website.Purpose: Presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
Which Rights Do You Have
All EU-based companies, including our own, are required to process personal data in strict compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your rights regarding personal data are defined by GDPR. You can:
- Make an objection to how we process or use data.
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Correct (by making a request) any personal data that is incorrect or out of date.
- Obtain portability of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw previously given consent to data processing.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions or doubt about accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us via As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Data that is generated when you visit our website is processed as part of us pursuing our legitimate interest – it is necessary to persist with constant improvement and development of our products and services . Processing personal data can enable us to secure and maintain regular functionality of our website , provide a means of communication , measure and improve the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website , monitor and prevent any problems with our services and calculate our revenues . It may be necessary to process some of your data in order to comply with mandatory legal obligations.
Data is collected exclusively in regard of necessary requirements that are explained in this Statement , therefore we only process data that we really need. We are making a constant effort to keep your data up to date . All your information will be stored securely. The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
We ensure the protection of your personal data by taking necessary organisational and technical steps against disclosure, accidental or unlawful loss, theft, alteration , unauthorised use and any other forms of unlawful processing. Our control of access is structured in multiple levels. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. We also ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your data , whose knowledge and skills are necessary to fulfil their obligations arising out of, or in connection with the performance of their job.
Transferring Your Data
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) , which may be necessary for us to be able to provide our services and/or develop our products. We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeing that your data is protected as suggested by the GDPR and other laws for data protection that apply.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not provide an adequate level of data protection. You may find out more about countries with an adequate level of protection here.
- A US based recipient, whereby we aim to transfer your data as it is set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. You can read more about this Framework here.
- A recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this situation we will use Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the recipient to provide a level of security and data protection equal to that required by the GDPR.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
We reserve the right to share your data with third parties. We consider third parties to be any or all legal entities that have been assigned tasks relating to development, marketing, analytics and maintenance. They have the right and obligation to process data which relates to their job tasks. Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
We can also share your data with entities that the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. law enforcement and public authorities) as well as members of the BC Group (Better Collective Group: Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries).
It is possible that this Statement will be modified or updated in the future.
Essential modifications contain changes that, when applied, may affect your rights and obligations. If we make essential modifications to this Privacy Statement, we will send you notice through our services, or by other means, in order to give you the opportunity to review the changes before they are applied. Contrary to this, minor modifications do not affect your rights and obligations regarding the protection of your personal data. Minor modifications may include, but are not limited to, organisational and grammatical changes to this Privacy Statement to makes our policy easier to understand.